- Learn to cut negative people from your life.
- Learn to be able to tell the difference between a friend who has some negative traits or strong negative traits and someone who is defined by their negativity.
- Learn to limit your time with someone who has negative family and friends. The person themselves maybe cool and positive or neutral even, but if they have negative ass friends and family. They gotta go, or atleast limit your time with them.
What exactly defines someone as negative? Well to me it’s several things.
Constantly brings negativity to your life through several means.
- insults you unnecessarily all the time. Real insults not just jokes.
- Tries to bring you down when you attempt to do good in your life.
- Constantly fucks you over when you need him/her.
- Is fake/ talks behind your back ALOT
- Feels the need to just bring you down all the time, when they are feeling bad.
- extremely jealous very often
- Doesn’t care/respect others
- Super emotional/ jumps to conclusions alot/uses ultimatums alot.
Those are some of the main negative traits I can think of so far. I’ll probably think of more later on.